January 22, 2022

Hello There!

 

If anyone knows me, they know I love to talk to people on the phone!  I really hate texting unless it is for a grocery list or a quick message.  I love hearing people's voices and hearing them laugh.  It makes for such a more authentic form of communication especially during this pandemic.  Again, I shopped my stash finding old 6 x 6 paper pad called My Mind's Eye"Flair" Designer Cardstock and Stampin Up Timeless Talk.  It feels so good to use supplies that have been stashed away, it is like discovering new treasures!  Thanks for stopping by, and hope you ring up someone so they can hear your voice!

Challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches #640

Creative Fingers Challenge # 223

Aud Sentiments Challenge #290 Anything Goes + Sentiment

5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh my goodness that little phone could not be any cuter!! The fun colors and that quotation paper is perfect along with the phone theme! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Notes by Nina said...

This is a super cute card Ginger, I am addicted to designer papers and these are fabulous. I love that image as well. Happy Crafting :)

Debi said...

Wonderful card! Love the phone image. I am just the opposite of you. I cringe when our phone rings. I'd much rather send an email. But I worked at a school bus company, where I fielded most of complaint calls. That gets tiring after a while! But, I have no complaints about this darling card using this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch. Thank you for playing. Hugs, Debi DT TMS

Melissa Craig said...

What a super fun card! It's so whimsical. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Fun card! That phone image is so cute!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That