January 22, 2022

Sweetest Wishes


 Diving into my stash once again, it is a thrill!  I did not realize how many fun items were hiding out in the craft room.  This is a shaker card created using the dies and supplies from Queen and Co. Candyland Kit. I had used this kit in the past, but forgot about the leftovers!  It was such an awesome find!  I thought it was a fun way to wish someone Happy Birthday this year!  Thanks for stopping by and sweetest wishes to you for a wonderful day!

Challenges

Freshly Made Sketches #519

Krafty Chicks Challenge #595 Clean and Simple 

Allsorts Challenge For a Child 660

7 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a great card, love the colors. I agree, it's a good feeling to find something fun in your stash. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

brenda said...

A fun card for a little one.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love any form of shaker cards, I think they are such fun and this is a gorgeous design. Many thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love the sweet candy treats! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

What a fun card this is. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Pauline C said...

Great fun card, so bright and cheerful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline x

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card! I just love that treat jar! So fun! Nothing beats a good shaker card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!