June 14, 2021

Father's Day with Freshly Made Sketches- June 14, 2021

 

For Father's Day, I used this old Stamp Set from Stampin Up Geared Up Garage that had been stashed away in my closet for a few years!  This sketch from Freshly Made Sketches was the perfect inspiration.  I really loved being able to use the gears at the top.  The gears were triple die cut for dimension with silver brush paper.  Then I used Distress Oxide Black Soot to add a little grease.  I sponged the grease around the sides so it looks dirty!   

 


 

Challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches FMS489

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge All Things Masculine

The Male Room - Dads and Grads

Stinkin' Inkers - You're the Man

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Those gears are perfect for the sketch! Great card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Cardsbymaaike said...

Great card, certainly manly, love the gears. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges

MortiCraft said...

Super card, love the car and the gears make the card! Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Narelle Farrugia said...

Fab masculine card! This is still one of my fav masculine sets. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Lady Joyful said...

Great masculine card. I like the cogs, they're a nice addition and perfect for that sketch. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Sari / Granne said...

Great masculine card, love the yellow edges and inked details. Thank you for joining The Male Room Dads and Granddads -challenge, I hope you'll come and join our new Christmas in July -challenge too.