July 11, 2011

The Sweet Stop SSS116 - July 11, 2011

My husband is a Cut Above!  He helps me out so much around the house.  I love this stamp set from My Favorite Things Who's That Guy "I love you Mower" especially since my hubby got him a new red lawn mower this year.  I am always looking for the perfect stamp that will go with his personality.  The sketch by The Sweet Stop SSS116 was a perfect match for my stamp.  It allowed me to showcase the grass paper I found at JoAnn's, add a strip of grass instead of ribbon and get out my cuttlebug to emboss my SU real red paper.  My image is also paper pierced and colored with copic markers.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

So cute. Love this MFT man mowing the yard. Great coloring and cool card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Ginger. Love that MFT image... great colors... thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop.

dannyscotland said...

I wonder if I made a card this cute for my husband if he would mow the lawn more often. :-) He he!
This is a great card!