July 6, 2011

The Sweet Stop SSS115 - July 6, 2011

When I won Regan's blog candy, one of the great stamps I found in my package was from Tickled Pink Stamps called Lil' Lolita Fashionette 80's Sookie.  Since I grew up as a teenager in the 80's, I loved it!  When I was at A.C. Moore, I found the perfect paper to go with the her by Miss Elizabeth's.  I used The Sweet Stop SSS115 sketch and replaced the bow for the Girls Rule embellishment.  Can't you just see her signing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"?  I sure can!

6 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Yes, and this card would be perfect for a teenager! I love it (but then, pink is my favorite color!) Thanks also for the digital stamping tips; I might just give it a shot!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a FUN card! Love the sass image, the colors... the paper is perfect. Great take on the SSS sketch. Thanks for playing along with us.

Janice M said...

Fun card! Perfect for a teenager. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is such a fun card,love it!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Shannon White said...

How Fun an Cute is this! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Regan said...

*squeals with sheer delight* Ginger, I LOVE this!!! That paper is perfect (I have it in my stash too! lol) I was a teenager in the 80s as well so Sookie always makes me smile! I am so happy to see you using and enjoying the items from my candy! Fabulous card! :)
{hugs}
Regan