July 3, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge - You're a Peach - July 3, 2011

  I had to travel some for work this week which meant that I did not get to channel into my creative side.  However, when I saw the Mojo Monday Challenge 197 for a circle card layout, my mind has been spinning.    I had a strong desire to create a circle card but never knew how until I found this challenge which included the tutorial by Julie Tilman.  The base of the card is a 5 1/2 circle cut with SU Only Orange paper using the Cricut Accent  Essentials cartridge.  The outside decorate paper was also cut using the cartridge.  This cool stamp set cost me $1.00 and is by Studio G.  When I saw this stamp set, I knew I had to Fun Flock the Peach in Orange.   I colored the image using Copics and flocked the image with Martha Stewart Orange Poppy Fun Flock.  I thought it was the perfect touch since peaches are fuzzy!!  I also used another peach cut out to make an extra accent for the card.

2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I love black and white with color; this is so cute, and I love that the peach is fuzzy!

Linda Palmer said...

What a pretty card! I love the outside of the peach. Beautiful design and love the circle card.