July 4, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge 123 - July 4, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge 123 this week was to use the colors Red & White which was perfect to go along with the image I recently purchased from Sassy Studio Designs called Lingerie Lindsay.  I had to make a sexy card for my husband to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary which will be August 22nd.  I love when I make cards ahead of schedule!!!
  I decided since I did not have any white and red paper (without some pink mixed in) that I would create my own background paper using a $1.00 lip stamp from craftsmart.  The lips are created by using SU white pigment ink, plus the 2nd lips are popped out on the page to add a little dimension and let him know I am ready to throw him a kiss.  The heart is also popped out from the page, tinted on the edges with the white pigment ink and sexy ribbon streaming down.  The saying stamp comes from craftsmart also!  The image is colored with Copic markers and embellished with some sexy white pearls.  I sure hope this will spark up our upcoming anniversary!

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Perfect card for our challenge that is going on this week. Great job! Beautiful card.

dannyscotland said...

I can hear that sexy music playing in the background...Wow, he'll love this one!!

Regan said...

Ginger, this is superb! Your DH is going to LOVE it! Fantastic job making your own designer paper and I absolutely adore the pearls at the edge of her stockings! Clever AND sexy! Great coloring too! Thanks for always visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments! They always make me smile! :)
Also, thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge (with a SSD image too!!!)!
XX
Regan ~ Design Team