July 8, 2011

Pastel Embossing - July 8, 2011

This card is made simply to try a new technique.  The new technique is Pastel Embossing.  First, you stamp your image (Studio G Botanical) with VersaMark and apply white embossing powder.  Next, heat the embossing powered up until the image is raised.  Then take your SU Pastel chalks and SU Blender pen to color the image.  I followed up by faux stitching around the flowers and used another stamp "Discover" by Studio 112 I won in my blog candy from Regan.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Like, like, like!

Kristy C said...

very pretty

Linda Palmer said...

Cool idea! Love this image and your beautiful papers.

dannyscotland said...

Wow, that looks so nice! I really like this card. The pastel embossing is a cool effect. I had to look at it up close--really looks like pastels!