July 5, 2011

Sassy Studio Designs - #4 Challenge - July 5, 2011

Sassy Studio Designs for the month of July has the Sassy Christmas Challenge #4.  The object of the challenge is to use a Sassy Studio Design which is a non-holiday image to make a holiday card.  I chose to use Magazine Margie and place her next to a warm cozy fire reading Twas the Night Before Christmas while she is waiting for Santa to fill the stockings.

I used Cricut Christmas Cheer to make the fireplace and stockings.  I add stickles to to the fire, firewood and stockings.  I wrote Twas the Night on the pages of the book, and colored her with Copic markers.  My green background paper is from SU and my brown floor paper is from Jo Ann's.

3 comments:

Regan said...

SO creative, Ginger! Margie looks so cozy in from of the fire! Great scene! Love the touch of sparkle too! Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Studio Designs Christmas challenge! :)
XX
Regan ~ Design Team

dannyscotland said...

I checked out the Sassy Studio images and they are really neat. I like how you made the fire all sparkly. How exactly do you use the digital stamps? Print and cut out? Is it a lot of work? I'm curious because I've never used them before.

Linda Palmer said...

Smart idea to get a headstart on Christmas cards. Great job on the layout and coloring on this one. I love the fireplace with the hanging stockings.