July 7, 2011

Mojo Monday 198 - July 7, 2011

Today, I participated in the Mojo Monday 198  Sketch.  The image is from Stamping Bella.  She is enjoying all of her rewards from the hard work that she puts into her garden.  The paper used is SU Only Orange, Real Red, Elegant Eggplant and YoYo Yellow. The designer paper is by PJK Designs, LLC.
I gave this card to my hubby who has a medium size garden in our backyard.  He toils away in the garden every day keeping out the weeds, putting up stacks for the tomato plants, etc.  Even yesterday, he was chasing a ground hog out of his garden who seems to love to eat his okra plants.  I gave him the card as a thank you for all the healthy food he provides for us to eat all summer long.  Soon when the 43 tomato plants start to produce, we will be canning up a storm!

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm home grown tomatoes....... I am drooling over those lately! (and another cute card; I love Stamping Bella!)

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this!!! Love that she's rockin her bibs!!! Don't know if they are still considered "in style"...but I love mine!!!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling Stampingbella image and beautiful coloring. Great job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!