June 1, 2011

Sassy Studio & Mojo Monday 193 Challenge - June 1, 2011 (2nd Post)

Sassy Studio Designs is having a month long challenge.  The rules are: You can enter as many times as you like throughout the month as long as your project 1) follows the theme given and 2) uses a Sassy Studio Designs image.  The theme given is "Oh Christmas Tree" to use a Christmas tree anywhere in your project whether it is an image, embellishment, designer paper, or embossing - let your imagination flow.  I chose the Sexy Santa image from the Sassy Holiday collection.   I thought this image would make a perfect Christmas Card for my hubby!  The greatest thing is my card is now complete!  I cannot believe it!  I will have to tuck it away in a secret hiding spot for Santa to give.  The layout was from the Mojo Monday 193 Challenge.    I colored her with copic markers, used echo park designer paper, Stampin up paper for the trees which were cut using the Cricuit Winter Wonderland, a touch of liquid applique with fine glitter for the tops of the trees and the fur on her jacket and hat. Happy Creating!

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

You know it's only June, right? ;-)
Seriously, tomorrow is my anniversary, and I haven't even thought of a card for my husband yet! I guess I better get to work!

I think this is a great card for a husband, by the way. She is very sultry-eyed!

Regan said...

Ginger, this is fabulous! I am so happy that you decided to play along (it's nice to know I inspired you! Lol)! You did an amazing job with the sketch, and I simply love your trees! Great coloring and papers too! Your hubby is going to love it! Thanks so much for joining us for the Sassy Christmas challenge this month!
Regan ~ SSD DT

kari said...

Very Cute! I enjoyed visiting your blog very much! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more Mojo Monday posts!!!!

Regan said...

PS You won my blog candy!!! Please email me at charmed_stamping(at)charter(dot)net so we can arrange to get your goodies on their way to you!