June 10, 2011

Happy Bird-Day! - June 10, 2011

My husband's cousin will be having her third birthday in August.  I thought the Corrosive Challenge #119 was awesome for this week.  You could use any image to make your card with summer colors.  I thought the summer colors is actually perfect.  I used Sassy & Sweet Olivia image and a cool paper pad from K&C.  I just love the lollipops.  I thought it was a great way to use the different card stocks together and utilize the 3 in one of the strips of paper located in the paper pad..

3 comments:

Regan said...

Hi, Ginger! This is super cute! Love the yummy papers! They are fun and bright! What a lucky little girl to receive such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge for the "Summer Colours" challenge! :)
Regan ~ Design Team

Linda Palmer said...

So cute and cheerful. I love this colorful bg papers and the darling owl. Great job.

dawnmercedes said...

ooh...the summery colors are so happy! nice job...glad you joined us at the Corrosive Challenges this week!