June 13, 2011

Button Up Swap - June 13, 2011

Swaps, Swaps, Swaps - One of my addictions in crafting is participating in swaps.  I have made a rule for myself that I can only be in 1 swap at a time.  Once I complete the swap, I am allowed to sign up for another swap.  Otherwise, an avalanche of swap dates hits me and I become extremely overwhelmed trying to complete 10 swaps at one time.  Then my swapping enjoyment turns to madness.  One of my favorite hostess on Splitcoastampers hosted this swap where you make a card with more than one button.  I cased the idea off of Two Peas in a Bucket.  My SU designer paper made this card quite easy to put together. I thought the Maratha Stewart ribbon provided a great accent.  The sentiment is from a stamp set by Stampendous 2008 SSC197.  The scalloped punch was by Fiskar and the buttons were just miscellaneous buttons found in my collection.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Very Nice. Love the different papers on this one, and the MS punced one just sets it all off.

Carol said...

I think Kristy needs a swap intervention. :)