June 23, 2011

Just Because - June 23, 2011

Today, I participated in two challenges on SplitcoastStampers, Sketch Challenge SC338 and Try a New Technique TLC330.  Distressing was the new technique to try.  I never realized how easy a technique it could be using Jim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo.  Pulling out one of my favorite stamp sets from MFT called Who's that E-Girl, took my imagination to a girl in college who lives in a 70's style decor and found the perfect couch (distressed) which is a little faded from wear but  for her apartment.  You can tell the couch is distressed because the green background paper is the original color.  All my designer paper came from SU and the Sketch Challege was perfect for the image!

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Wow, how do you think of these things? This is so cute! I have the worst time coming up with ideas...

Linda Palmer said...

I think this card is cool! I love this image and your layout is perfect for this image.

Carol said...

I love these colors.

Stephanie Niavez said...

I love this!!!!