March 20, 2013

Happy Spring - Blog Candy Winner! March 20, 2013

First, I would like to thank everyone who joined my blog as a follower and a special thanks to everyone who has been following my blog for awhile.  I hope in the future that you will enjoy my creations and videos.  I also appreciate all of the nice comments that everyone has left me.  Those comments help me to keep being inspired.


To Celebrate Spring... the winner of the blog candy is #3 - KATHY.





Please contact me through the email feature on the right hand side of the blog.  We will make arrangements to have your blog candy sent to you!

Everyone Stay Tuned.....there is more creations, videos and blog candy in the future!!! 

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!


3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Yippeee!! Thanks Ginger! What a great way to start Spring!!!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Congrats Kathy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kathy!