March 11, 2013

Thoughts in the Garden - March 11, 2013


Spring is in the air!  We have had a few warm days, but I know not to get my hopes up too high!  I am sure the cold winter breezes will be back again shortly before we can truly say it is Spring.  Are you looking forward to planting flowers, or seeing all the beautiful flowers that peak out to celebrate the season?  I sure am looking forward to seeing the tulips!  Tulips are my favorite!

While we are talking Spring, enter to win my BLOG CANDY and celebrate the first day of Spring!

Challenges:

The Sweet Stop SSS201
Eureka Challenge #30 - Spring has Sprung
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Easter/Spring #197 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

10 comments:

dannyscotland said...

She's so cute! I can NOT wait for spring! Maybe my kids will stop getting sick then!

Unknown said...

Awwwww what a sweet image and card.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

carol said...

sweet card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFT x carol

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card and beautiful image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card! Such a sweet image and pretty colors. The little flower embellishment looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Stephanie said...

Ginger, this is so cute. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

Unknown said...

Ginger this is so sweet! Really begs for spring to get here!
~Deb~
A Look Through My Eyes

Crafting Vicky said...

This is just the perfect image to represent spring!!! Totally love this card.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Linda Palmer said...

This is so cute Ginger! I love this sweet image and your spring colors. Beautiful job on this card.

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and patterned paper.