March 3, 2013

Party Time!!! - March 3, 2013



I have been missing in action from my blog the past week. I am so happy to be back! An eventful week which kept me away from my craft supplies. My regular job required me to attend a conference in Washington, DC. My personal life required me to work on my taxes, clean the house and do all the laundry! Now, I have arrived back in my craft room surrounded by my craft supplies, and eager to create another card. In honor of getting back to my craft room, I wanted to create a card to celebrate! What a better way to celebrate than creating a birthday card!

Which reminds me, have you stopped by to sign up for my BLOG CANDY! I am celebrating the first day of spring by giving away blog candy on March 20, 2013. Please stop by and sign up!

The challenges I am entering this week are:
The Sweet Stop - SSS200 - Congrats for getting to your 200th sketch!!!
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes 
Paper Shelter - Animal Magic
Cuddlebug Cuties: Sunday Linky Party!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ginger, I saw your card on the Cuddlebug Cuties link party today. It is adorable. I love the little tassle balls. Just wanted to say Hi.
Best
Angel

Robin Parker said...

Fabulous designer paper. Your image is adorable. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

Vicky said...

cute card , love the bunny image and how nicely it's colored :) bright and cheerful card too :)Nice to see you at Cuddle bug cuties !

Unknown said...

Ginger that bunny is so cute! Love the layout and fab job coloring!
~Deb~
http://alookthroughmyeye.blogspot.com/2013/03/freebie-alert.html

dannyscotland said...

I miss when I can't be in my craft room, too! Glad you're back. Cute little bunny, too! I can't wait for spring!

Linda Palmer said...

This is so cute! I love everything about this Ginger. You did a great job on this darling card.

Cathymac said...

This is just adorable, Ginger! Love the fun papers, that darling bunny, and the little row of pom-poms for the banner element! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Anonymous said...

I need to find out where to sign up for your blog candy b/c that is my birthday! It is nice to be born on the first day of Spring. I love the image of the bunny. She is SO adorable. You can find my blog at http://scrapclose2theheart.wordpress.com/
Hugs~Patti

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just so adorable! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter! Hugs Susan x

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous card. The image look so cute with the nice pattern paper.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card! Love the super cute image and the pretty papers. The pom-pom trim is awesome.

buggin2stamp said...

This is so cute. I love the fun patterned papers and cute little pom-pom trim. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
Melissa

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card my dear:)
Lovely image and beautiful details and colors:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Your bunny card is really adorable.

Susan
http://addictedtorubberstamping.blogspot.com/