April 14, 2013

Spring Time Freshly Made - April 14, 2013






Have you ever gone through a time where you struggled with making cards?  I have recently gone through a spell!  My focus has been working on project life and taking pictures for project life.  I hope to post a video on my progress later this week. 

I decided to get back into crafting using the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #81.  I loved the sketch and wanted to celebrate the warm weather!  I think the spring rain will bring some beautiful flowers!  How about you?



3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Ginger. I have lost my mojo many times. I love the raindrops down the side and the pretty colors.

dannyscotland said...

Yup, I go through these a lot, especially when things get busy with the girls. I just kind of lose my momentum. I'm in a rut right now in fact. Even when I do have time, I just kind of stand there looking at my desk and not doing anything. Oh well, I've learned I'll come out of it eventually! Hope your cute card helped you! I love that set.

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet card - perfect for spring! Thanks for joining us at FMS!