August 21, 2012

Wedding - August 21, 2012





My husband and I will be attending a wedding in October.  I am so proud that I was able to make the card ahead of time.  As soon as I saw the Mojo Monday Card Sketch 255, I knew right away, it was the perfect sketch for a wedding card.  I also rounded the corner of the card to make it look a tad bit different, and love the bling!  I also am proud to say that I made this card using my scraps!

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge #13
Sweet Stampin Wedding and Anniversaries
Mojo Monday Card Sketch 255

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!

9 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous and will be perfect for the wedding...I adore the blinged flourish...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Gale said...

What a pretty card. I love the bling flourish. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! The bling and colors are perfect for a wedding card. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Linda Palmer said...

It is a beautiful wedding card. I love the colors you used and all the bling. Great job on this beautiful creation.

dannyscotland said...

That is a beautiful card!

Natali said...

Gorgeous wedding card. Lovely colour combination and amazing bling on it. Great Job!!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Wedding/Anniversary” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! Love all the bling and great colours. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous bright sunny card!

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Jenny said...

That BLING looks fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin. x