August 12, 2012

Girlie Birthday Card - August 12, 2012


Happy Birthday, Gran!  She would have been 98 years old today.  I just loved my grandmother with all my heart.  She would have been proud of me, if she knew I was into crafts like her.  I wish she was here to celebrate, but I know she is up in heaven celebrating with God, and that is very comforting.

Today, I am entering the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #158 and Corrosive Challenge -  They Say its Your Birthday.  My image is by Sassy Cheryl Digital images called Bow Legged Cutie.  She is only a $1 if you want to try her out!.  The paper is from Country Day and Stampin up!  I love the pink and green colors.  It is so cheery!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

So super cute! I love that little girlie, and the fun green flowers & papers you used :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

And happy birthday to your Gran :) Those days become a lovely yearly reminder of the good times shared. Hugs <3

Laura said...

I love green and pink together too! Such a cute, girly card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet sweet sweet card. Look at her shoes! And you used my favorite paper. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Dawn said...

So very sweet! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

dannyscotland said...

Cute card! You do such a good job.

Angela said...

Adorable...love your color combo! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Kristy C. said...

Did that frame get cut out all the way? I see something in the bottom right... :), gotcha!

Looks awesome! You did a great job. I love pink and green together!