August 18, 2012

Made for Each Other - August 18, 2012





On August 22, 2012, I will celebrate my third anniversary with my wonderful hubby!  The theme behind this card will really make him laugh!!  He has a garden and grows wonderful vegetables for us to eat each year.  However, this year, he has been battling a ground hog.  The ground hog has been taking chunks out of the vegetables and ruining his crop.  He has put a trap out to catch the ground hog, but the ground hog is smart and will not go in the trap.  He has thrown rocks at the ground hog and even chased the ground hog with his golf club.  However, the ground hog always gets away.  So this is the perfect card for our anniversary, especially with the saying from Close to My Heart Everyday Life stamp set.  The Sketch is from The Sweet Stop SSS172.  I think that we are made for each other, and I am glad God blessed me with him. 

6 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Wow, happy anniversary! I know he will love any card you make but this is SO cute!!! I love the little guy on the front of it!

Linda Palmer said...

Congratulations on your upcoming Anniversary. What a cute and fun card. He is going to love it. Hope he can run him off for good.

Tippy said...

This is adorable card. I am sure your husband will like it. Good luck in the hot pursuit of the Ground Hog and Happy Anniversary.

Cathymac said...

Teee-heeee! Happy anniversary...your husband will get a big kick out of this card...it's adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Ginger!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card. Love the sweet image and the greeting... nice colors too. Happy Anniversary in advance! :o) Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Carole said...

Hi Ginger, congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. Wishing you many more years of joy and happiness.
Thanks so much for dropping by Ginger and leaving your lovely comment. Hope you will come again.