May 25, 2011

Thinking of You - May 25, 2011


The Side Step Cards are so adorable and fun to make that I attempted another one today.  They have started to become one of my favorite cards to make.  Of course, my second card has umbrellas in it also because of all the rain we have had plus the me and my Big Ideas designer paper is super cute to use.  I was able to pop up the umbrellas for a more three dimensional look.  The card is made with Stampin Up Barely Banana paper and with Papertray Ink white paper. The images are stamped with black Memento Ink and colored using my Copic markers. I used my Magnolia image, SU saying, and CTMH D1415 Happy Spring set to decorate this card.

2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Love the little mini umbrellas!

Linda Palmer said...

Love your card. I love the design and your coloring on Tilda. Cute card and love the umbrellas.