May 27, 2011

From My Husband: Congrats on my New Job! - May 27, 2011


Today starts my nine day vacation break before I start my new job.  Last night to celebrate, my husband surprised me with all these fun wrapped packages.  Inside the packages were all sorts of scrapbook paper he had picked up while he was traveling.  He also found scrapbooking embellishments for our pictures, ribbon and supplied me with all of these new stickles!!!  I was so surprised and had to share the news!  I have the best hubby in the world!  Thank you hubby for celebrating with me!  Now, I plan to play in my craft room for days!!!!!

2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

That is so sweet and thoughtful of him! You are so blessed to have such a caring husband. And congrats on the new job, too!

Linda Palmer said...

Lucky You! How awesome that your husband thought to do that for you. He is too sweet.