May 31, 2011

Swap 8 x 8 Halloween Layout - May 31, 2011

Halloween - a fun holiday to dress your kids up or dress up yourself and eat candy or scare your friends or family.  I am starting to become fond of 8 x 8 layouts.   They are simple, yet seem to be more full of life than the 12 x 12 layout.  Perhaps the focus is more precise or the embellishments stand out more.  Whatever the reason, I have enjoyed creating all of these fun page layouts for my holiday swap.  Once again, I used the Cricuit Stretch your Imagination cartridge to make my embellishment.  Instead of sponging my embellishment, I decided to use my Stampin Up markers to highlight the entire pumpkin and his lines.  I sponged the PaperTray Ink White photo mat with Black Memento Ink and used some background paper that I found at AC Moore.

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

I agree, these 8x8s have turned out great and I like that there is one photo on each that will be the focus.