February 7, 2010

What's Cookin????? February 6, 2010


What is cookin in my life :  Well today, I am celebrating being alive for an additional 23 years.  When I was 15, I almost died because my spleen ruptured.  I spent the day doing what I loved - Crafting.  As I looked through the Splitcoaststampers gallery, I was inspired by the beautiful paper piercing. In my box of stamps, the Stamping Bella daisy oven stamp was begging me to use it.  My friend, Stephanie, had given me this great sentiment stamp from Unity Stamps.  The two images paired well together and make a great card just to write a note to a friend.  My inspiration for the colors came from the daisy ribbon.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Daisy Oven; Unity Stamps Here's What Cookin
Paper: Papertray Ink White Cardstock (base), SU Lavender Lace, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore and Only Orange.
Technique: Paper Piercing

No comments: