February 6, 2010

Dreaming of a Spring Day - Even if it rains!! LSC258 Challenge February 5, 2010

Today, I woke up to the snow pouring outside of the craft room.  As the day progressed, I saw freezing rain for several hours and watched it changed back to snow!  The only relief to being house bound weekend after weekend is kicking back in my craft room.  I decided that today, I would bring a little spring into my day - even if it rains.  SCS had a great challenge for framed art.  I did not have a frame and could not go to the store because of the weather, so I created this bright cheery spring card.

Stamps: SU And Everything Nice and SU Beyond the Basics
Accessories: Watercolors, Rhinestones, Stickles
Paper: Papertray Ink White Card Stock for Base (my favorite), SU YoYo Yellow, Blue Tempting Turquoise

No comments: