December 31, 2012

12th day of Christmas - December 31, 2012


I will be honest Frosted Designs 12th Day of Christmas to use 12 brads on my layout was a bit of challenge.  I had not idea how to use brads on a layout especially 12!!  I found this cool paper by We R Memories in my stash.  It had little circles at the top, so I decided to put the brads in the circle and change up the colors.  You will have to click on the picture to see the little brads, but there are 12 brads on there!!  I did it!  I ended up making 20 pages with this challenge!  Thanks Frosted Design, you gave me the inspiration to finish my 2010 album! 

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

You did a great job placing the brads. They look really good where you used them. Love your page. Congrats on finishing an album.

Tippy said...

REALLY LIKE THE PAGE. GOOD JOB

Tippy said...

REALLY LIKE THE PAGE. GOOD JOB