January 1, 2013

Birthday Girl - January 1, 2013



Happy New Year everyone!  I am posting my first card for 2013 to celebrate my husband's cousin's upcoming birthday.  I just love the bright colors of this card, and I think it says birthday celebration all over it!  The image was given to me by my mother and it is called Humphrey Birthday Girl.  This image reminds me of a TV series called New Zoo Revue which aired in the late 70s.  There was a character on the show called Henrietta Hippo, and she reminds me of her.  I use to love to watch this show along with Captain Kangaroo!

With this card, I am playing in the following challenges:


Craft New Year's Resolutions

  • Finish Christmas Cards by the End of July
  • Finish 2010 Album
  • Start and Complete Honeymoon Album
  • Begin Project Life Album


Hopefully, I will be able to get these task done!   I need to make a goal, and give updates to keep me motivated.


9 comments:

Tippy said...

Adorable card.

dannyscotland said...

The elephant is super cute! I love her little dress and shiny shoes. What is a project life?

It looks like you have some great goals!

Jenée said...

Aww, what a darling image. Your card is delightful. Thank you for joining us this week at TMS. Wonderful entry.

jonim52 said...

Awww, how cute is this. Thanks for joining in on the fun at PTT.

Mynn xx said...

This is just darling! LOVE the bold and bright colors you used--the coloring of you image is amazing! I hope that you can come and play along this week at Inkspirational and this month at Technique Tuesday! We've got prizes, giveaways, and a DT call going on! :)

Linda Palmer said...

Ginger, this is a darling image and you have colored it so beautiful. Love your papers and love the red and yellow together. Great job!

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!! Such a sweet image!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Wow! You really have amazing goals set for yourself! Good luck!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - that is so sweet!! What a pretty little elephant. Great birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessi Fogan said...

EEK! Look at her DRESS! I love it! I swear I had a dress like that as a little one :) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!