December 27, 2012

Christmas Card 2012 - December 27, 2012

Finally, I have my Christmas Card for 2012 posted.  I barely made my Christmas cards this year because I suffered from a kidney stone and had surgery, plus again I waited to late to start my cards.  My goal is to get my Christmas cards made by July this year.  Let's see what happens!! 

I used a Stampin Up embossing folder for the background.  Joys of the Season cartridge to cute out the poinsettia, and stickles to enhance it!  I pulled out the Merry Christmas stamp from an old Stampin up set from 2002 and some decorative ribbon stashed in my box.  I made about 40 cards this year.  Thanks for stopping by....looking forward to a new year!!

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Love your card. Great poinsettia, is it a cricut cartridge or a die? I love the beauty and simplicity of this and think maybe I'll case it. Great job!