December 24, 2008

Stronger Relationship





I made a card not long ago for my boyfriend with a tree on it. We both share a love of looking at neat trees. I made this card to give to him on Christmas Eve just to let him know that our relationship is getting stronger and stronger everyday. I got the inspiration for this card in October by beestamper on Splitcoaststampers. I had never tried this technique before and her card looks much better than mine but my card did not turn out too bad for a first timer. I did change up some of the colors.

Stamp Set: Stampin up Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Basic Black Pigment Ink, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Glorious Green, Handsome Hunter and Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Garden Green, Glossy White and Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Circle Punch, Post-it Note

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the colors used on this card. Our relationship gets stronger everyday. I love you!