December 24, 2008

2008 Christmas Thank You Cards




I love this new stamp set by Stampin Up "Lovely as A Tree." I decided to make Thank you cards for Christmas. Since it is winter, the site of ice on the trees is beautiful so I created that effect on this card.

Stamps: SU Lovely as a Tree and Close to My Heart Solo "T"
Paper: SU Black, SU Real Red, Papertray Ink White
Ink: VersaMark, Basic Black
Accessories: Heat & Stick, Heat Gun, Dazzling Diamonds, Dashes, Dots & Checks Red Ribbon, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, pop up dots

Use your Embossing buddy on black paper, Stamp trees in versamark, add heat & stick, heat with heat gun, sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds and reheat.

Cut out circle punch and scallop circle punch. Stamp circle punch with Close to My Heart Solo "T". Push paper on versamark pad, sprinkle with heat and stick, heat up, then sprinkle with dazzling diamond and reheat

No comments: