March 11, 2023

Rain or Shine

 

We all go through hard times.  So it is wonderful to put some cheery cards in your stash to send to family and friends when times get tough.  God always wants us to encourage each other.  I hope this card brings inspiration to make a card to send to others to spread joy.  Thanks for stopping by....



Challenges:

Inky Paws Challenge Spring

Word Art Wednesday #585-586

Just us Girls #670 Work Week "Rainbow"

Ally's Angels: Challenge #68

Crafty Cratz Challenge Anything goes with a optional twist "Spring" 

2 Sisters on the Blog Challenge #72 

Crafter's Challenge Blog #294 Cute

Dragonfly Dreams Outdoor

 

10 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Ginger... beautiful coloring! The raindrops are amazing. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, HE does, Ginger and your darling card is sure to lift the spirits of the recipient! Your rainbow umbrella is cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh, I love your cloudy and rainy background! A purr-fect scene for your brightly colored umbrella and the cute critters! So glad you were inspired to join us at Inky Paws for our Spring-themed challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

Nicolette said...

Cute card.
Thank you for sharing at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card, Ginger! I love the colorful umbrella and your beautiful ink blended clouds! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

Caroline said...

Nice card.
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Amy said...

Your card is so cute! I love your stenciling and how you colored this adorable image! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

2sistersproject said...

Super cute!!! Love the Inky blending! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz. Janet DT