March 8, 2023

Interactive Tim Holtz and Lawn Fawn Easter Card

 

I turned Oliver, the rabbit, from Tim Holtz into an interactive bunny picking his favorite carrot from the carrot patch which were stamped using Lawn Fawn Rooting for You.  He looks so happy to find an Easter Treat.  I know this will bring joy to the person who receives it.  Thanks for hopping by.....



Challenges:

PIP Challenge 2309

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge Outdoors

Die Cut Diva's Anything Goes 

 Krafty Chicks Challenge #653


 


2 comments:

Arlene said...

Such a fun card. That bunny is so cute and funny.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge.

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.