September 1, 2020

Your My Blood Type! - Spooky Bat Cards for Halloween



Look at the fun way you can use texture paste and distressed inks with to make fun Halloween cards  using Carta Bella Spooky Bats Stencil.   


 

You can also make a card using distressed inks and check out the link to my FREE sentiment file so you can make some great cards. 


Or just use the texture paste with some distressed spray to make a shiny fun bat card.  Thanks for flapping by!  Check out my video for how to create this card with a bonus easy envelope!



Challenges:

Creativie Fingers Challenge #191

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 649 Inky 

Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge

Creative Knockouts Challenge Anything Goes 

Lemon Shortcake Challenge Blog #127 Anything Goes 

 

 



2 comments:

Crafting Andy said...

These are all great. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Lori Podolsky said...

Such fun and fabulous card, Ginger! I love them. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I wish you good luck with your entry, and I hope to see you again.
Hugs, Lori xx (DT for Lemon Shortbread)