September 5, 2020

Hey Ghoul-Friend

 

I love Halloween!  I love to dress up, having parties and making crafts.  Since I do not see dressing up for Halloween or even having a party this year because of the pandemic, I am excited to make cards to send out.  I also made some fun envelopes to go to the recipients which are below:




I think these are so fun!  They are so simple to make.  If you want further instructions to create your own, check out my video below.






Challenges: 

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge for September, #9 - 2020

Aud Sentiments Challenge #259 Anything Goes 

Krafty Chicks Challengs #523 Week 1 -Stamp Act 

Cute Card Thursday Challenge Anything Goes! 




2 comments:

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Ohh you don't have to wonder if these cards are fun! I absolutely love them. Well done! And also with a sentiment: totally good for our challenge! Thank you for sharing on Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, we hope you'll join us again next time!

Deb said...

Utterly adorable! I love your envelopes too!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx