October 31, 2017

I See You!



 Happy Halloween Everyone!  I had the best time with the Stampin Up Jar of Haunts Stamp Set.  After stamping and coloring my image, I used liquid glass to make the jar look more authentic.  I even used liquid glass on the rims of the jar to make them stand out.  Below is close up of the jar:






Next, to add a little spooky fun element to the card, I added three shaky eyeballs.






Don't you just love these yes looking at you?

Next, I was super surprised to open up my stash of ribbon and find this ribbon to go inside.  How perfect!  Plus I made my own sentiment to go with the card!!!




 Hope you have a Haunting Halloween!  Thanks for creeping by........

Challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Weekly #327 Halloween

Ike's World Challenge 100 - Anything Goes Celebration

Aud Sentiments Challenge #191 Halloween + Sentiment








8 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love your jar of eyeballs, looks great tilted that way,
love the detail of the liquid glass on the jar and those googly eyes really look fabulous.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Donna said...

Fantastic and spooky!
Love the 3-D effect on the eyeballs and the creepy colour of the liquid in the jar!!
Thanks for getting your Halloween on with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!!

dannyscotland said...

That's a great Halloween card!

Borqna said...

Hi Ginger!
We see you too! Smile!
GREAT card - BRAVO!!!
Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges!
Good luck!

Sall said...

A jar of eyeballs, absolutely brilliant. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Mimi said...

Gruesome and perfect for Halloween :) :) :) such fabulous 3D eyeballs in the jar :) :) Thank you so much for joining us for out 100th challenge at IKEsWORLD :) :) Hugs Mimi DT

ike said...

Brilliant card - I love the gloss and that ribbon on the inside goes perfectly :-D Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Chris Dring said...

What a super fun card! Love that jar of eyeballs, and score on that ribbon! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!