July 8, 2017

Practically Perfect


We had such a wonderful time as Mary Poppins and Bert!  I am so particular at getting the costumes just right.  It is the "practically perfect" perfectionist in me!   We went to a party and our costumes were a big hit!  As for the sketch, I made it up myself.  I enjoyed using the frame for the word "in".  It was fun to coordinate a pop of color in the layout too. Thanks for popping by!

Here is a close up of the details:



Here is the companion page and up close details:





Challenges:

613 Avenue Create: Challenge 199 Anything Goes/Optional Twist - Monochrome
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July 2017 Anything Goes

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Cute layout! Love the costumes, too. My girls both love that movie.

LisaM said...

Such a fun page and I love that umbrella!

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Sweet layout. Love that umbrella. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
Good luck
DT Lynda x