July 8, 2017

Chim Chim Cher-ee


I am working on my 2014 album and finally made it to October!  We dressed up for a Halloween party as Mary Poppins and Bert.  We used an old broom handle, half a circle styrofoam and the bristles from the broom.  I painted all of those elements black to make the chimney sweep. For the sketch, I flipped the sketch around and put the top element on the bottom.  I was excited because I could show off a big title on my layout with the famous song that Bert sings from the Mary Poppins movie.  Thanks for popping by!




Challenges:

Stuck?! Sketches July 1, 2017 Layout #1
613 Avenue Create #199 Anything Goes/Optional Twist MonoChrome

5 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Yep, when you're with a sweep, you're in glad company!

LisaM said...

What a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

How fun! I love this movie! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Natsuko said...

Love the silhouettes!Awesome!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

Sandy Ross said...

The silhouettes are just perfect for your layout. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!