March 2, 2015

Crappy Day!






God has pressed upon my heart to give some cheer to my dear friends.  I love sending cards of encouragement or sending cards just to be thoughtful!  In this crazy world, we need to be uplifted especially when we run into a horrible day!  I decided to dig through my stash and use an old, but funny image and sentiment for this card!  I love images and sayings that play off of each other!  This image is from Unity Stamp called Crappy Day!   it also allowed me to pull in my heart washi tape to go with the image, and the kraft paper reminds me of the toilet paper roll!


Challenges:

Sketch Saturday #350
Corrosive Challenge #219 Follow your Heart




3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I love it! Potty humor always makes ME smile!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ... that's even a cool card !!! (LOL)
i like it very much !!!
love greetings doris

Danielle Vincent said...

OH my gosh....this is too cute!!! Thanks for the smile and thanks for joining us this past week at Sketch Saturday!