March 1, 2015

Bright Thinking of You!





Today, I am using one of my favorite stamps just in a different way!  I bought this stamp out of the dollar bin at Michaels, and I seem to come back to it often.  This time, I used my Colorbox Primary Petal to make each flower a different color and to color the stems.  This Colorbox petal is quickly becoming my favorite because I can control the ink and it gives such vibrant colors. My thought for you today is to let someone special in your life know you are thinking about them!  Take a few minutes to send them a nice handwritten note!

Challenges:





7 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty! Love those colorful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leigh said...

I love the colors! great job!

Karren said...

Those flowers are gorgeous and look so much like the Chloe Stem die from Memory Box, which I adore! Fabulous card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is so pretty! I love the combination of fresh colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Tippy said...

I think is card is so pretty and is very cheerful. Your colors look wonderful together.

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous card Ginger!! Really love the bright and bold colors along with your design!! :)

Shari said...

your card is so pretty! Love the CAS look!!
Thank you for joining us this month at OCS for our Anything Goes Challenge, good luck!
Hugs;
Shari G.