January 10, 2015

Such Fun - A Birthday





It was really simple making this clean card with the Freshly Made Sketches.  The entire card came together quickly.  I pulled out some project life cards for my background and thought the card with "such fun" on it really went with my theme of a birthday.  The image is from Heidi Grace Designs stamp set which I used for the first time.  I also got out my old stamp set from SU Alphabet Soup which really adds that fun feeling. It reminds me of biking over to a friends house with their birthday presents.

Challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #168
Chocolate Coffee & Cards #82 No Circles
Clear it Out Challenge Anything Goes - YAHOO
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #41




11 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is such a fun card! I love the bicycle image and I love it stamped on the graph lined paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Totally fun for sure! Love the bicycle and the scrambled sentiment! Glad you shared it at FMS!

DIANA L. said...

Super fun card. Love the CAS look

dannyscotland said...

I like the clean lines and cute saying. And yes, I need to write on my blog more!

Jen Brum said...

Very sweet card! Love the bicycle! Those look like project life cards! Great use for them. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great image Ginger and a great take on the sketcch! Hazel x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

chanya13 said...

Lovely card !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee& Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Ginger. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTX

anncreatief said...

Wouw fablous card. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge no circles at CC&CC.
Hope to see you in our next challenge.
xxx Anneke

Cindy said...

Wow, this is lovely Ginger! Love the image. Thank you very much for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy