January 9, 2015

Celebrating Love









I went crazy over the Mojo Monday 379 Sketch using my Unity Stamp called Great Pear.  This sketch and stamp set helped me knock out three cards for this year. The above card is for my in-laws for their anniversary this month.  Inside it says "You two make the perfect pair!  Happy Anniversary!"




The next card is my valentine's day card for my wonderful hubby!  On this card, I actually got to use the sentiment with the stamp set.  The hearts on my card came out of the dollar bin at Michaels, and the hearts were the inspiration for my paper choices.

Last, but not least, is another anniversary card for a couple I know who are extremely special to me, my mom and stepfather.  They will be married 28 years in February!  It is amazing because God allowed me to be with them on their wedding day and celebrate the occasion.





Challenges:

Mojo Monday Contest 379
Creative Fingers Challenge #62
Crafty Catz Challenge #261 Polka Dots



15 comments:

Ruby said...

Lovely cards with all the different colours.

Brandi R said...

Adorable cards and love the color combos you used! Just lovely ♥ Thank You for sharing!

Percolating Spark said...

Very cute cards!

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty cards! Happy canning tomorrow!

Janis said...

Really nice showcase of the images in different colors....changes up the whole look of the card with different colors!!! Nice work!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Caroline D. said...

Great cards! It's amazing how the look changes with a change of color.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a nice trio! Great job.

Ellibelle said...

These are great cards, love the pear stamp!

Jac’s Playground said...

3 really super cards, great paper and colour choices and live that stamp, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love all the different ways you used that pear stamp and each look so creative too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

dannyscotland said...

It's so great to find a stamp set that works on a lot of different cards. This one is so cute!

Sue D said...

I like the sketch and papers you used.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such pretty cards. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Miwa said...

What wonderful cards - and how wonderful to have people around you with long lasting love!

HappyCrafter said...

So neet to see different versions of a similar card, with the colours etc switched up, it sure changes them up!