December 20, 2014

Happy New Year!

 
 
We are counting down the last few days of the year, and soon we will be celebrating the start of a brand new year!  Have you started to think about your new year resolutions?    I plan on sitting down to write my new year resolutions soon.  These will be goals for the new year!  What does the new year mean to you?  The new year is a fresh start that will allow me to make my life better in the upcoming year!  Hope you have a wonderful Happy New Year!
 


Challenge:

Freshly Made Sketches #167
Delicious Doodles Challenge #115

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Love the clock on the card! I don't usually make resolutions to be honest. Mostly I am just praying that in this coming year several things will be resolved finally for loved ones and that there will be peace throughout our very angry country.

Jen Mitchell said...

The clock is a great image for celebrating the new year. And I love how elegant this looks with the silver colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Anonymous said...

Love the clock! I am working on finishing up my goals from 2014 while I am thinking about goals for 2015. :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Perfect! I wouldn't have thought to use the clock for New Years - so clever of you! Thanks for joining us at FMS!