December 22, 2014

Christmas Tag







I normally do not make tags for Christmas presents.  However, I thought I would give it a try this year.  I love the candy cane stamp.  I colored the red with Cherry Cobbler from Stampin up.  Then I used stickles for the glittery effect on the candy cane to bring them to life.  Two tags were created and will be used on the special Christmas gifts for my hubby!

Challenges

Brown Sugar Challenge #125 - Christmas
Eurkea Stamps Challenge#120 Use Glitter
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog #61




2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

These look great! Karina loves candy canes, I'll be sure to show her what you made!

karalschuknecht said...

Very pretty, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week for our Add Some Glitter Challenge at Eureka Stamps and have a Merry Christmas.
Karal DT