September 23, 2014

Picture Perfect Birthday! - September 23, 2014


My dear friend, Beth, celebrated her birthday this month.  Of course, I had to make a card for her that was unique.  All you crafters out there in craftland understand where I am coming from on specializing your cards!  Beth is a scrapbooker!  She is also starting to make her own cards and I hope to get her into blogging her crafts soon, and playing contest.  Since I know she scrapbooks and loves her family, I made a birthday card with a scrapbook layout for her! Of course, I had to use camera theme paper because you cannot scrapbook without pictures!  The inside of the card says "Have a Picture Perfect Birthday!"   Happy Birthday, Beth, and to everyone else, thanks for stopping by!

Challenges

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Make a Card #9








3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

What a thoughtful card! She'll love it!

MagsB said...

What a fab, original idea! I bet that Beth loves it!

love Mags B x

Daria said...

Very nice card, I like it when it's original! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

Daria