February 17, 2013

Tweet of You! - February 17, 2013

`





The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS198 has a spin to use birds or bees on your card!  At first, I thought I would use bees since I belong to a scrapbooking group called the Queen Bees!  However, digging through my stash, I found this great paper pad from My Mind's Eye called Fine & Dandy.  It has lots of birds, and beautiful papers which which coordinate well together and make a fun card!  Just a perfect way to say thanks to someone so "tweet"!

Challenges
The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS198
Charisma Card Challenge - Anything Goes 
Tuesday Throwdown #134 Anything Goes


Also, while I am at it, you should check out my BLOG CANDY!  Candy will be drawn March 20, 2013!

I am also joining the Cuddlebug Cuties: Sunday Linky Party!  You should check it out, it should be a blast getting to know other crafters!

Supplies I used:



11 comments:

Leisa said...

It's just beautiful! I love bird motifs :-)

Linda Palmer said...

Great papers and sketch. I think this image is too cute! I like the bright pink, faux stitching and great sentiment. Darling card.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog
Have a good week

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! I'm your newest follower :) Thanks for visiting mine!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the paper. Very adorable card :)

dannyscotland said...

Wow, great job! Love the pink bird.

Margaret said...

So cute. Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

CJ said...

Thank you for dropping by my Blog.
Lovely card with a cute image.
Happy to follow you in return.

Hugs
Catherine
vidhucreations.blogspot.in

EydieG said...

I love your Tweet card. It is so pretty with all the coordinating papers.

Stephanie said...

Loving your pink bird. Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop this week.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the pretty bird, the papers... the doodling around the edges look great. Love the papers too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.