February 22, 2013

Glitz Girl Birthday - February 22, 2013







Do you love this adorable image from Saturated Canary?  I sure do! This image is perfect for a sweet birthday card!  I also enjoyed coloring her! I am trying to get a handle on coloring hair, so it is a work in progress.  One of my favorite things to use in both card making and scrapbooking is Stickles, especially diamond Stickles!  Diamonds are a girls best friend!
 
While you are here, doesn't this card put you in the mood to celebrate?  If so, you should sign up for my BLOG CANDY which will be drawn on March 20, 2013 to celebrate the first day of Spring!!

I am entering the following challenges:




9 comments:

dannyscotland said...

The balloon is awesome! Is that just stickles? Because it looks really 3D!!

Uma said...

great card, that glitter looks fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

Linda Palmer said...

You are doing great Ginger. I took Suzanne Dean's classes and she has a lot of freebie you tube videos on coloring. She says practice, practice, practice and it does help a lot. I can tell when I haven't colored for awhile. I love your card and the design is fantastic.

Unknown said...

Hello. This is an adorable card you created. Thanks for following my blog. I'm also following your blog. Hope you will visit me often. Again, welcome.
Best
Angel

~Jeri~ said...

Love Saturated Canary and love your project!! Beautifully done!
Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet little girl, you did a great job coloring her. Looks like your getting the hang on the Copics. Good for you!

Francesca said...

What a great take on uma's sketch
thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp

Francesca x

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the banners and sparkly balloon!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Debs said...

Great card Andora, your colouring is fantastic, love your colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter's 100 Challenge.
Hugs Debs