November 16, 2012

Loom Knitted Scarf - November 16, 2012

Yes, I know this is not a paper craft item.  I have picked up a new hobby, loom knitting.  It is perfect activity to do when I am relaxing on the couch in the late evening especially if my husband is watching football.  I spend time with him, he watches what he loves, and I get to craft!  I created this scarf for a silent auction for my Rotary club.  We raise money to support a scholarship for a student to attend college.  I hope whoever wins the auction, will enjoy the scarf. 

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love the colors in this scarf. It is beautifully done and think someone is going to be mighty lucky.
Fantastic scarf.

dannyscotland said...

It's so pretty! I used to crochet a little a long time ago, but lately I keep thinking I should re-learn. Kids' hats would be fun to learn to make. Love your scarf.