November 25, 2012

Christmas Wreath - November 25, 2012





I have been a bit delayed in working on crafts this week.  I woke up Monday suffering from a kidney stone.  Unfortunately, I still have it, and I am hoping it passes soon.  In the meantime, I was super excited to be able to sit down and create this star burst wreath.  I saw it on the front of Women's Day magazine last year.  I was going to make it last year, but the company where you buy the straws from were sold out.  So I waited until the first of the year, and purchased the straws as soon as they came in stock.  I really love it!  It was fun to make!  It started off the Christmas Season in the house, and provided much inspiration for my decorating this year.

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

That's cool! I hope your kidney stone passes soon. Yuck!!