May 29, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge - May 29, 2012




Today, I am attempting my first challenge using a kit from Above Rubies Studio called I'm in Love to create a square card for the Mojo Monday Challenge 243.  If you have not seen the review of the kit and all the great things inside, please check it out here on my blog.  Below are the dimensions of the card for those who watch the video and want to create it.

5" x 5" card, cut at 10", score at 5"
5" x 5" pink card stock
4 3/4" x  4 3/4" dot pattern paper
2 inches wide and 4 3/4" long - pink and white dotted paper.
2 Circles

Below are some of the supplies I used:

5 comments:

Adrian said...

2 cute!

Linda Palmer said...

So cute Ginger! What a perfect sentiment to go with the image. Great job on a fun card.

dannyscotland said...

Ha that's so cute! Love it.

Regan said...

Hi, Ginger! How are you? Love this card! It made me LOL! Too cute! I just adore that sentiment! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Kristy C said...

Awesome card. I love the colors and the sayings in the both stamping and paper kits! Great job!